Excessive amounts of mold and certain types of mold may present health concerns.
Water damages can cause mold growth in your home or business, therefore it is important to have your water damages cleaned promptly and professionally.
Signs of the presence of excessive mold include:
- The presence of visible mold.
- Strong, musty odors.
- Any evidence of past moisture problems that might have caused undetected mold growth.
- Excessive humidity.
Help Is Here
If you think you might have a mold problem, call your local SERVPRO Professional dial 1-708-240-4873.
In most water damage situations, mold growth is not a problem, and SERVPRO Professionals can safely restore your home or business to pre-loss condition. The need to address the presence of mold can only be determined by an on-site, indoor environmental inspection.
In some situations an indoor air quality professional will be required to create a restoration plan for your home. SERVPRO is experienced at carrying out the assigned plan and working to make it “Like it Never Even Happened.“