SERVPRO understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the interruption it causes to your life and home. Our goal is to help minimize the disruption to your life and quickly make it “Like it never even happened”.
SERVPRO specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke, or water damage situation. SERVPRO also mitigates mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff and crews are highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at our corporate training facility to regular IICRC industry certification, you can be assured our staff are equipped with the knowledge they need to restore your property. With advanced “real-world” training facilities you know you are in good hands with SERVPRO.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
With over 1,500 Franchises nationwide we have the resources to help promptly with any size of problem. SERVPRO Industries is the nationwide Brand you know and trust.
- 4/30/11 Northwestern SPSC Class #308- “Thank you so much for your generous gift. The money you gave was used to purchase a rifle that is being raffled off to raise money for two very important local causes. The class looked at several options and decided to donate proceeds from the raffle to Matthew Dixon of Joliet and Deputy David Stukenborg from the Kankakee County Sheriff’s Office. Your kind gift has been paramount to this fund-raising effort and is greatly appreciated by our class and the recipients. Again, Thank you.”
- 3/11/11 Real Living Gobber Realty- “Very Good!”
- 1/4/2011 Mary Jo- ” I was very satisfied with James Frangella’s professionalism. A job well done. “
- 12/31/10 Paul Krucker- “The two young men were very courteous & meticulous while completing the job. Very through & reasonable price.”
- 12/30/10 Andi Wadas House Director at RMH- Loyola- “Friendly & knowledgeable- Did a wonderful job- Dryers are now “drying” clothes in half the time.”
- 12/14/10 Donna M of Naperville – “We had birds nesting in a dryer vent, babies had died. Servpro came in and removed the nest and dead birds and fumigated the home. In a matter of hours the home was livable again. We will definitely use them again.”
- 11/3/10 Jennifer & Lee H of Riverside- “Very helpful in answering questions and very patient with all of our changes, additions and subtractions of our quote. THANK YOU! We just found that one of our upstairs bathrooms has asbestos tile underneath the carpeting. When we are ready to remove it we will be calling you.”
- 11/1/10 Shirley S. of Tinley Park “Very Satisfied.”
- 10/10/10 Catherine Lindquist of Westchester “Prompt & Considerate”
- 10/08/10 Westchester Public Library of Westchester- “Professional, knowledgeable and efficient. Expectations were more than met. I pray that we never have a need for your services to address a similar situation. However, if we do you will be number one on my list to call, Thank you.”
- 10/8/10- Al S. of Westchester – “Very Professional”
- 10/04/10 John L of Westchester -“Excellent!”
- 10/02/10 Robert J of La Grange Park- “They knew what they were doing.”
- 10/06/10 – Connie F. of Chicago- “Exceeded my expectations, courteous and efficient.”
- 08/25/10 Lucille A of Westchester -‘’ I was very pleased & happy with their work.”
- 8/16/10 Karen & Gilbert D. of Westchester- “They were very experienced, prompt, & skilled workers.”
- 8/10/10 Mary Sue M. of Westchester –“Professional, Courteous and Proficient.”
- 08/01/10 Larry B of Montgomery -“Great, Dryer works much better.”
- 7/7/10 Emanuel S of Riverside – “They were courteous and willing to answer questions. Workers were enthusiastic and helpful.”
- 7/02/10 Gina H of North Riverside- “Perfect, did a great job.”5/14/10 Debra E. of West Burlington- “Informative & helpful!”
- 07/02/10 Gloria D. of Indian Head Park- “Very fast & Efficient. Happy to have the monkey off my back. Megan is a delight and makes me feel all is well.”
- 07/02/10 Lynn W of LaGrange Park- “Job well done”
- 07/02/10 Raymond G of Berwyn- “Very Good, Very Fast & Well Done.”
- 07/01/10 Linda V of LaGrange Park- “Excellent service, professional, & friendly staff.”
- 07/01/10 Donna S of North Riverside- “Very helpful during a very difficult & Stressful time. Referred my friend, Gloria D. to Megan at Servpro.”
- 07/01/10 Beth M. of LaGrange – “Very Nice.”
- 06/30/10 Michael S of LaGrange Park- “Very helpful courteous and through. Jim Frangella was very helpful…called us immediately and came with his crew within one hour. Helpful and courteous staff! “
- 06/10/10 Vulcan Materials Company- “ Very knowledgeable, professional and helpful.”
- 6/10/10 Natasha P of Riverside- “A professional job well done.’’
- 05/18/10 Charlotte P of Burlington, IA -“Very good! Resolved all of my problems.”
- 05/20/10 D. Coleman of Broadview – “was impressed with how personable the staff was.”
- 05/18/10 James H of Burlington, IA -“Very nice job , well done.”
- 04/10/10 Wendy R of Westchester – “Very Informative, nice people.”
- 04/02/10 Margaret & Dan of Burbank -“Excellent work, cleaned up after painting, and each day they worked.”
- 3/18/10 Siobhan S. of Oak Park – “Extremely knowledgeable & polite.”
- 2/18/10- Maureen T. of Westmont- “Very Professional.”