SERVPRO Professionals have the equipment and experience necessary to handle the most challenging situations and are available around-the-clock.
SERVPRO Professionals concentrate on safely drying, deodorizing and disinfecting the areas flooded or damaged by water.
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared camera may be used to identify water location.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment
- Drying equipment helps prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers minimize secondary water damage.
- High-speed air movers create airflow across walls, carpets, pads and furniture, evaporating moisture.
- Some situations call for special drying techniques that require state of the art equipment and training